5 April 2011

Sailing Hurts!!

After dinghy sailing this weekend, I am now paying for it!! It was actually pretty windy, and I am now shattered!! My legs were killing me from the lack of hiking I've done in the last 3 months!! and yesterday when I woke up the back of my leg hurt loads, and when I looked in the mirror I was shocked to see the massive bruise up it!! But i guess this just helps to reinforce the reason behind my final collection having a protective bum panel that goes all the way down to the back of the knee! I tried taking a picture, but it didn't come out great! The flash makes it not look as horrific!! :)

For some reason I only had these bruises on the back of one leg!! I must have been hiking harder on one tack to the other!! Sailing again tomorrow night, hopefully i won't batter myself anymore!!!

2 comments:

  1. ouch that looks like it hurt! don't be to worried about it, sailing can be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully as i have been sailing since I was 3!! I'm pretty used to these bruises!!! and certainly not the worst ive had!! My current ones are pretty painful!

    ReplyDelete