5 April 2011

Decorating Neoprene!

I haven't posted for a little while due to everything getting a bit manic down here and Blogger hasn't let me log in for 2 weeks! I am currently surrounded by neoprene on my lounge floor as I have decided to glue my suits at home so I can get as much done as possible without being limited to Uni's easter 9-5 opening times! Before I could get to this stage I had to sort out my print patterns. I decided from all my previous experimentation that engraving on the laser cutter was going to be the best option, both for cost and speed of getting it done. Although it still wasn't the quickest thing as one sleeve took an hour and a half to engrave!!
My cool triangle print, although its actually engraved not printed!! you can't tell though!!
The sleeve that took an hour and a half to engrave!!
My Collection all piled up on my lounge floor!! Hard to believe there is four wetsuits there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment