6 May 2011

Restronguet Asymmetric Open 2011

We began this sailing year at Restronguet Sailing Club without a class captain, which meant no asymmetric open! :( I was quite upset by this, and so I have decided to take up the role and I am getting well into organising an open!! It isn't till September but as most sailors will plan their year of sailing events months in advance I am getting on it straight away!! My graphic designer friend Sarah has already designed the beautiful posters!!
If you sail an asymmetric dinghy and would like to come along please join the Facebook Event Page for all the updates, news and also I will be posting the NOR and SI's on there (when I have written them!)

1 comment:

  1. Good posters, when are we going to have the next event with such huge participation?

    ReplyDelete