6 March 2011

St Piran Day

Yesterday was St Piran's day, which is the patron saint of Cornwall and it is thanks to him we have the flag of black with a white cross on it. It was a beautiful sunny day here in Falmouth, but sadly I needed to go into uni (On a Saturday!!!!), so before uni opened at 10 me and Hazel decided to go on a mini adventure bike ride around Fal with my Kernow Flag! Hazel also got attacked by a naughty dog called Esther! HA!
At Swanpool lake
Hazel nearly getting wet at swanpool beach
Me looking a goon on the rocks!!
I love this pic! the sun through the flag looks amazing!
Riding behind hazel doing a odd side saddle on the path to Gylly Beach
Such a nice day at the beach!!!
Flying the flag at Gylly
When we got to uni I felt the flag should stay out so I hung it over my work area!

No comments:

Post a Comment