18 February 2011

Retro Spirograph!!

I am currently back home at my mums for a visit and to clear out some of my junk! when rummaging around I found my mums old Spirograph, which is the original from 1965! All the packaging is still in immaculate condition and all the pieces are still in tact!! AMAZING!!!! (I loved this as a child and forgot we had it!)
The AMAZING Original Spirograph, still in pristine condition!!

Complete with all the original bits!! and some my mum did as a child (top right!)

Not a piece missing!! we even think the pens are original!! one still works!...sort of!
As soon as I found this the clearing out stopped and the Spirograph fun began!!! I was defiantly a bit rusty but was having fun and made some cool things! I feel this may become a new craze to be intergrated into my designs!! (especially the wheels that make triangle based shapes!!)
A few of my better experiments!! ...still with many slip ups, but that's the fun of Spirograph!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment